Gold pendant with an openwork entrelac design from the drawing board of Archibald Knox and dating from circa 1905. Set with a central blister pearl drop and with a turquoise matrix lower drop, this pendant…
Ornately framed oil on canvas by the German born artist Dietz Edzard (1893-1963). This is an atmospheric half length portrait of an elegantly dressed young woman taking refreshment whilst seated on a verandah raised above…
Little cabinet vase from Loetz in opaque ‘Candia’ glass with a trefoil rim, further decorated with an applied Art Nouveau ‘Silberiris’ design in pure silver. Loetz collaborated with a company in the US known as…
Pewter flower dish from WMF with the original green cut glass removable liner. So Art Nouveau, with its flowing outline, featuring an openwork whiplash design framing leaves and berries of ivy. Originally electro-plated but most…
Tel: +44 (0)7802 872363
Horner Pendant with Ruskin*
Silver pendant necklace from Charles Horner set with a circular mottled blue Ruskin polished ceramic stone.
With a design of interlaced silver wirework above and a little mother-of-pearl drop set in a silver mount below, the pendant hangs on two short lengths of chain from a mother-of-pearl set suspender which connects to the necklace chain.
The chainwork, with its elongated links, matches throughout and the pendant shows a Chester hallmark on the back for the year 1918 together with the CH maker’s mark.
A fraction over 8 cm in length, including the suspender and the drop, with the remainder of the necklace chain measuring 47 cm.