Gold pendant with an openwork entrelac design from the drawing board of Archibald Knox and dating from circa 1905. Set with a central blister pearl drop and with a turquoise matrix lower drop, this pendant…
Ornately framed oil on canvas by the German born artist Dietz Edzard (1893-1963). This is an atmospheric half length portrait of an elegantly dressed young woman taking refreshment whilst seated on a verandah raised above…
Little cabinet vase from Loetz in opaque ‘Candia’ glass with a trefoil rim, further decorated with an applied Art Nouveau ‘Silberiris’ design in pure silver. Loetz collaborated with a company in the US known as…
Pewter flower dish from WMF with the original green cut glass removable liner. So Art Nouveau, with its flowing outline, featuring an openwork whiplash design framing leaves and berries of ivy. Originally electro-plated but most…
Tel: +44 (0)7802 872363
Theodor Fahrner Enamelled Pendant
Large circular silver pendant from Th. Fahrner dating from circa 1910, designed by Hermann Häussler.
Gently convex and featuring an impressionist style design of foliage and flowers, cell enamelled in violet and deep blue, with three of the more centrally placed bell flowers in a contrasting shade of yellow.
This enamelled area is framed within an openwork border showing a scalloped detail and set in the very centre is a mother-of-pearl plaque.
Marked verso with the TF maker’s mark, also Déposé and for 935 silver.
The diameter of the pendant is 5.25 cm and the silver necklace chain has a length of 49 cm.