Gold pendant with an openwork entrelac design from the drawing board of Archibald Knox and dating from circa 1905. Set with a central blister pearl drop and with a turquoise matrix lower drop, this pendant…
Ornately framed oil on canvas by the German born artist Dietz Edzard (1893-1963). This is an atmospheric half length portrait of an elegantly dressed young woman taking refreshment whilst seated on a verandah raised above…
Little cabinet vase from Loetz in opaque ‘Candia’ glass with a trefoil rim, further decorated with an applied Art Nouveau ‘Silberiris’ design in pure silver. Loetz collaborated with a company in the US known as…
Pewter flower dish from WMF with the original green cut glass removable liner. So Art Nouveau, with its flowing outline, featuring an openwork whiplash design framing leaves and berries of ivy. Originally electro-plated but most…
Tel: +44 (0)7802 872363
Henry Williamson Art Nouveau Pendant*
Silver and enamel Art Nouveau pendant from Henry Williamson Ltd., silversmiths who had workshops in both London and Birmingham during the late 1800’s until around the 1920’s.
A fluid, openwork design with an enamelled oval at the top, beneath which three blue-green fern like fronds curve down on one side, their blue tips curling upwards again at the bottom.
Completed with a very James Fenton like enamelled drop suspended below on a single link.
Hallmarked at Birmingham for the year 1908 and also showing the H.W.Ld maker’s mark.
A touch over 5 cm long including the oval bale and the drop. The silver necklace chain measures 44 cm.