Archibald Knox Gold Pendant for Liberty
Gold pendant with an openwork entrelac design from the drawing board of Archibald Knox and dating from circa 1905. Set with a central blister pearl drop and with a turquoise matrix lower drop, this pendant…
‘Lady on The Seine’ by Dietz Edzard*
Ornately framed oil on canvas by the German born artist Dietz Edzard (1893-1963). This is an atmospheric half length portrait of an elegantly dressed young woman taking refreshment whilst seated on a verandah raised above…
Loetz ‘Candia’ Vase with Silver Overlay
Little cabinet vase from Loetz in opaque ‘Candia’ glass with a trefoil rim, further decorated with an applied Art Nouveau ‘Silberiris’ design in pure silver. Loetz collaborated with a company in the US known as…
WMF Flower Dish
Pewter flower dish from WMF with the original green cut glass removable liner. So Art Nouveau, with its flowing outline, featuring an openwork whiplash design framing leaves and berries of ivy. Originally electro-plated but most…
Tel: +44 (0)7802 872363
Jugendstil Pendant by Levinger*
German Jugendstil silver pendant made by the Pforzheim firm of Levinger & Bissinger, dating from circa 1905.
Showing a very typical Jugendstil balanced design with blue-grey plique-à-jour enamelling and sporting two splendid wing pearls, one fixed and the other on a single link forming the drop.
The pendant is suspended on two short lengths of chain from a central ring which connects to the matching necklace chain, all of which is original.
Clearly marked on the back with the linked HL mark for Heinrich Levinger.
Measuring 7.5 cm long, including the ring and the pearl drop, with the remainder of the chain having a length of approximately 42 cm.