Archibald Knox Gold Pendant for Liberty
Gold pendant with an openwork entrelac design from the drawing board of Archibald Knox and dating from circa 1905. Set with a central blister pearl drop and with a turquoise matrix lower drop, this pendant…
‘Lady on The Seine’ by Dietz Edzard*
Ornately framed oil on canvas by the German born artist Dietz Edzard (1893-1963). This is an atmospheric half length portrait of an elegantly dressed young woman taking refreshment whilst seated on a verandah raised above…
Loetz ‘Candia’ Vase with Silver Overlay
Little cabinet vase from Loetz in opaque ‘Candia’ glass with a trefoil rim, further decorated with an applied Art Nouveau ‘Silberiris’ design in pure silver. Loetz collaborated with a company in the US known as…
WMF Flower Dish
Pewter flower dish from WMF with the original green cut glass removable liner. So Art Nouveau, with its flowing outline, featuring an openwork whiplash design framing leaves and berries of ivy. Originally electro-plated but most…
Tel: +44 (0)7802 872363
Gourdel Vales Pendant
Fine silver pendant, hallmarked at Birmingham for the year 1907, from the Anglo-French partnership of Gourdel, Vales & Co. who were, at the time, of Gt. Marlborough Street, London.
With a hammered finish to the silver, the pendant is double sided and nicely contoured giving it a distinctly three dimensional look.
Detailed in the centre with a tapering four sided area enamelled in orange shading downwards to blue and with a natural baroque pearl drop.
The pendant is clearly marked on both sides and measures 4.5 cm long including the bale and the drop.
The silver necklace chain, which has a barrel type fastener, is 42 cm in length.