Gold pendant with an openwork entrelac design from the drawing board of Archibald Knox and dating from circa 1905. Set with a central blister pearl drop and with a turquoise matrix lower drop, this pendant…
Ornately framed oil on canvas by the German born artist Dietz Edzard (1893-1963). This is an atmospheric half length portrait of an elegantly dressed young woman taking refreshment whilst seated on a verandah raised above…
Little cabinet vase from Loetz in opaque ‘Candia’ glass with a trefoil rim, further decorated with an applied Art Nouveau ‘Silberiris’ design in pure silver. Loetz collaborated with a company in the US known as…
Pewter flower dish from WMF with the original green cut glass removable liner. So Art Nouveau, with its flowing outline, featuring an openwork whiplash design framing leaves and berries of ivy. Originally electro-plated but most…
Tel: +44 (0)7802 872363
Gold and Mother-of-Pearl Pendant*
Edwardian 15 ct. gold pendant crafted in two sections, each set with mother-of-pearl, separated on a couple of links by a single pearl.
The oval top component is is positioned in landscape orientation with the larger lower section showing a teardrop shaped outline.
Marked on the back with the maker’s mark C.M, possibly for C. Michael whose name was registered in both London and Birmingham from around 1903.
The pendant hangs from a 9 ct. gold chain which has four pearls evenly spaced along its length.
6 cm in length including the bale. The necklace chain, which has a barrel type fastener, is approximately 43 cm long.